Welcome To Sprawly Labs
Sprawly lets you build interactive 360 choose-your-own-adventure style content with zero technical knowledge needed.
Join or Login
Get Started Now.
For the best experience, we recommend using an up-to-date version of Chrome or Firefox
Contact Us if you have any difficulties using Sprawly
Building with Sprawly is dead simple.
Everything you need to explore the web in VR. More coming soon.
No downloads required. Sign Up, Log In, Start Creating.
Transcoding and Hosting
We transcode your videos to multiple bitrates, and host them to provide the best possible viewing experience.
Hotspots Of Any Shape
Any item in your 360 videos can be activated simply by outlining it with our hotspot tool and choosing an action.
SFX, Overlays, Teleportation
Our hotspots can trigger audio clips, video overlays, they can even transport the viewer to another scene.
Hit All Audiences
The Sprawly Web-Player can be embedded in any web page and works with desktop, Android and iPhone.
Anything you build with Sprawly can be viewed with or without a VR headset, cardboard support is built right into our web player!
Sprawly’s Builder & Video Player
Apply Sprawly to your own branded content.
- Upload any 360 video, from any 360 camera, and start building the types of immersive experiences that will come to define virtual reality.
- Hotspots can be created within in minutes and previewed before you distribute out to any mobile, web, and/or headset environments.
- Easily enhance any videos you’ve already built through Sprawly.
- Easily embed inside Sprawly’s Video Player inside websites, mobile applications, and VR apps.
- Fully responsive video across Android and iPhone
Sprawly Applies To Many Verticals
Our interactive content can help you deliver groundbreaking experiences in:
- Film and Entertainment Media
- Immersive Journalism
- Brand and Promotional Marketing
- Real Estate
Native VR Hardware Support
Unity SDK available.
The Embeddable Sprawly Web Player can be viewed on a desktop, android or iphone browser, for everything else, we have the Native Unity Player SDK. The SDK makes it easy to integrate Sprawly content into native mobile apps, and projects for Oculus Rift, or HTC Vive.